Security statistics that might shock you
Your organization’s data is valuable. That’s why it’s at risk. It’s time to invest in custom security solutions that protect your network infrastructure and keep your private data secure.set up a meeting
Only 5% of companies’ folders have proper protection.
Nearly 80% of IT leaders think their organization lacks adequate protection against cyberattacks.
The Federal Trade Commission received 1.4 million reports of identity theft in 2020, twice the number from 2019.
Your organization’s data is valuable. That’s why it’s at risk. It’s time to invest in custom security solutions that protect your network infrastructure and keep your private data secure.
Why You Need Security Solutions
Cybercrime can have a devastating impact on your organization. When hackers infiltrate your IT infrastructure, your company’s most valuable data is at risk.
Investing in custom security solutions solves this problem. Trained professionals can take care of your systems and networks while you focus on other tasks. As a result, you can prevent data and identity theft and protect your organization’s most valuable assets.set up a meeting
How Praxis Helps
Praxis provides custom security solutions for organizations in the L.A. metro area.
Here’s how we can help:
- We assess your current security protocols and suggest the best solutions for your organization.
- We provide ongoing IT support and consulting with our management and maintenance services. You get all the benefits of an in-house IT team for a fixed monthly cost.
- We take care of all your security needs. Our team protects your software, hardware, applications, and networks.
- We provide unlimited helpdesk services. We’re here for your 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Our data recovery solutions protect your data in the event of a disaster.
- You also get emergency support and preventative maintenance solutions that improve IT security across your organization.
- When you invest in our enterprise-grade security services, you can reduce downtime, prevent cyberattacks, improve compliance, protect data, and access the latest tools and technologies for a fixed monthly cost that won’t break the bank.
Your IT Security Expert
For almost 30 years, our highly experienced security engineers and consultants have helped organizations like yours in the L.A. metro area.
With an ongoing commitment to customer service and value for money, we provide the technologies and support you deserve.set up a meeting